COWETA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Wagoner County deputies are investigating two deaths at a Coweta automotive shop.
- Officials told FOX23 that two males were shot at Fresh Start Automotive off State Highway 51.
- A spokesperson from Wagoner County said the two men died by gunshot wounds.
- Deputies later confirmed that it was believed to be the result of a murder, suicide.
- They identified the suspect as Arthur Damon, 51, and the victim as Jerry Jones, 47.
- Investigators believe Damon came to the auto shop and shot Jones before turning the gun on himself.
- Damon's estranged wife reportedly discovered the scene.
- Investigators from Wagoner County said Jones was in a relationship with Damon's estranged wife.
- FOX23 found that the Fresh Start Automotive's business license is suspended.
- Former astronaut John Glenn dead at 95
- Bristow teacher resigns just before arrest over alleged sexual contact with student
- Deputies investigate alleged murder, suicide at Coweta auto shop
- Tulsa Animal Welfare searches for owner of goat found in coat
© 2017 Cox Media Group.