TULSA, Okla. - Police are investigating a shooting after someone entered a midtown Tulsa hospital with a bullet wound.
They said someone walked into an area hospital with a bullet wound near 11th and Lewis Sunday afternoon. Officers said there were initial reports of someone with a bullet wound in the street nearby, but they later clarified what they believe to have happened.
Police on the scene said someone shot two people in a white Lexus, and one of the people in the car reportedly went to a midtown home to ask the homeowner to drive him to the hospital. Police said he is expected to be OK.
The driver reportedly left the scene.
An investigation is underway, and police say they do not know where the actual shooting took place.
FOX23 is working to learn more.
- 3 children found living in plywood box, parents arrested
- Bus-size asteroid to pass within 70,000 miles of Earth Friday, closer than moon
- Police: Ax-wielding woman climbs school fence, threatens to ‘kill everyone'
- Worm moon 2018: What to know about the full ‘worm' moon
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.