by: Jenny Young Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are investigating a deadly hit-and-run crash in northwest Tulsa.
- They say a Tulsa man, 30, was hit around 9 p.m. Friday while he was riding his bike near 23rd Street North and West Edison.
- The man died at the scene.
- The vehicle reportedly fled from the scene, and police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the collision to contact them.
- They identified the victim as Ronald Hill.
- Police say they had to block traffic in both directions for a couple hours.
- They do not know what kind of vehicle reportedly hit the cyclist.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Police investigate deadly hit-and-run crash in northwest Tulsa
Former Tulsa County convicted in shooting likely to be released from…
ACLU says Oklahoma school's national anthem policy is unconstitutional
Tulsa County deputy turns himself in after he was accused of stealing dog
Store employee cited after opening fire during Tulsa theft attempt