TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are investigating a deadly hit-and-run crash in northwest Tulsa.
- They say a Tulsa man, 30, was hit around 9 p.m. Friday while he was riding his bike near 23rd Street North and West Edison.
- The man died at the scene.
- The vehicle reportedly fled from the scene, and police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the collision to contact them.
- They identified the victim as Ronald Hill.
- Police say they had to block traffic in both directions for a couple hours.
- They do not know what kind of vehicle reportedly hit the cyclist.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.