TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police say a 6 year old murder case is now closed.
- Prosecutors charged Aaron Eyob with the crime on Wednesday. He’s already in prison on unrelated charges.
- He’s accused of killing Caleb Martin in an armed robbery in 2011.
- WATCH FOX23 Sara Whaley’s full report above to hear from Martin’s mother.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com:
- Tulsa Health Department investigates local outbreak of mumps
- 8-year-old says ‘angels' helped him lift car off dad's body and save him
- Scam alert: Do not answer calls or texts from these area codes
- Oklahoma House passes Blue Lives Matter bill
- Woman takes dog to shelter, changes mind, discovers dog euthanized
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa mother seeks closure years after son's death
Tulsa teachers, supporters hit the road for education funding
Man offers $100,000 reward for information leading to missing Eufaula woman
BOK Center responds after deadly explosion at Manchester Arena
Divers find five cars submerged at the bottom of Nowata County rock quarry