TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police say a 6 year old murder case is now closed.
- Prosecutors charged Aaron Eyob with the crime on Wednesday. He’s already in prison on unrelated charges.
- He’s accused of killing Caleb Martin in an armed robbery in 2011.
- WATCH FOX23 Sara Whaley’s full report above to hear from Martin’s mother.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com:
- Tulsa Health Department investigates local outbreak of mumps
- 8-year-old says ‘angels' helped him lift car off dad's body and save him
- Scam alert: Do not answer calls or texts from these area codes
- Oklahoma House passes Blue Lives Matter bill
- Woman takes dog to shelter, changes mind, discovers dog euthanized
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Tulsa mother seeks closure years after son's death
Booming Brady Arts District leads city council to consider dropping…
Two Tulsa County mosquito traps test positive for West Nile virus
Tulsa man hurt while confronting alleged thieves
Police identify suspect killed in Tulsa officer-involved shooting