BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Police arrested Roderick Frierson, 40, for trying to use forged prescriptions and possessing the forged prescriptions.
A Walmart pharmacist in Broken Arrow realized Frierson used a forged prescription. The second time he came in, she made him wait and called police, according to officials.
When police showed up, they said he tried to get away and swallowed a bag of marijuana. Frierson allegedly tried to use four forged prescriptions at the Walmart. Three more notes were found in his car.
Police said Frierson admitted he did it to make money. He was released from prison last April for similar crimes.
Frierson’s Department of Corrections record lists 33 entries for forged prescriptions and mugshots going back 18 years.
Frierson is out of jail on $10,000 bond and his first court date is set for February 12.
- 8 more Tulsa flu deaths, dozens across Oklahoma
- Committee passes Step Up plan to increase teacher pay in Oklahoma
- Depeche Mode taps Tulsa for 1 of 9 US dates
- Firefighters help Florida boy stuck in claw machine
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters to get stories delivered to your inbox.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.