TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police arrested Brett Chamberlain Monday.
- They say they found stolen ID cards, birth certificates, social security cards, check books and stolen gift cards in his car.
- They said he may be responsible for hundreds of Tulsa car burglaries.
Tulsa police officers arrested Brett Chamberlain Monday night after they reportedly found a binder with more than 60 stolen ID cards in his car.
Detectives say they've already connected him to 27 reported theft cases in Tulsa, and they believe there are others in different cities.
They said Chamberlain also had possession of birth certificates, social security cards, credit cards, check books and stolen gift cards.
They say the suspect opened bank accounts in several other people's names.
They believe he is responsible for hundreds of car burglaries in Tulsa.
- Explosive south Tulsa firefight continues to morning
- Police work to get guns out of the hands of criminals after increase in violent crimes
- New fault data prompts more well closures
- Muskogee city councilors address pepper spray incident
- NCAA to relocate 2016-2017 championships from North Carolina
© 2018 Cox Media Group.