WAGONER, Okla. - Parts of buildings burned in a downtown Wagoner fire have collapsed due to high winds Tuesday, according to Wagoner Mayor Albert Jones.
Jones said crews are assessing damage in the area and considering demolishing another part of the building.
WATCH: Exclusive video of demolition in Wagoner
The collapse comes after a fire damaged historical buildings in downtown Wagoner in July. Another fire left behind more damage in December.
FOX23 Chief Meteorologist James Aydelott said winds in the area reached speeds over 40 miles per hour Tuesday. Strong winds led to high fire danger for parts of Green Country.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Search for missing boy in Bartlesville
- Breaking news alerts on your mobile device- download the FOX23 News app
- Man suspected in Tulsa shotgun robberies tells his story to FOX23
- 1 killed in Broken Arrow Expressway crash
- Unlicensed day care worker accused of breaking baby's legs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.