OWASSO, Okla. - Drivers are seeing some new road signs that have gone up in busy retail areas of Owasso.
Police said drivers have been blocking intersections and they are hoping the signs will put a stop to it.
The signs were put up near 96th Street North and 129th East Avenue. Since so many people travel to and from various businesses in the area, some drivers get caught in traffic at the intersection.
Officials said the signs are to remind people to make sure their vehicle can clear the intersection before they drive into it.
Several drivers in the area told FOX23 they think the signs are a good idea and they hope it helps.
- US Treasury says government borrowing will hit 8-year high
- Police issue warning after car seat starts smoking
- Trump says GOP memo "totally vindicates" him, as it stirs more questions about the Russia
- California woman believed to be missing spotted on 'The Bachelor'
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.