TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Brandon Nordstedt was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in the death of Emmy O'Rourke.
- Nordstedt's attorney has said they are planning to appeal the sentence.
- SEE MORE: Sentencing pushed in death of Owasso baby
Trending on FOX23
- Former Tulsa officer accused of murder leaves court to find house on fire
- Owasso man sentenced to life for baby's death
- Very dry conditions return behind showers and thunderstorms
- Abdul Razak Ali Artan: What we know now about the Ohio State attack suspect
- Dakota Access pipeline protesters told to leave by Dec. 5
© 2017 Cox Media Group.