- Oklahoma Department of Corrections Office of the Inspector General added Jessie Allen to the top 15 fugitive list.
- Allen, 36, was serving an eight-year sentence for concealing stolen property and possession of methamphetamine.
- Released on probation in September 2016. Allen was listed as an absconder by his probation officer in January after failing to make contact.
- Fugitive agents suspect Allen is in the Tulsa or Sapulpa area, using and possibly trafficking methamphetamine.
- Agents consider him armed and dangerous.
- Allen was arrested Monday.
- SEE MORE: Jessie Allen mugshots
The Oklahoma Department of Corrections Office of the Inspector General arrested Jessie Allen after adding him to the top 15 fugitive list.
Allen, 36, got probation in September while serving an eight-year sentence for concealing stolen property and possession of methamphetamine. His probation officer listed him as an absconder in January after failing to make contact.
Fugitive agents suspected Allen was in the Tulsa or Sapulpa area. They think he could have been using and possibly trafficking methamphetamine.
Agents considered him armed and dangerous.
Interviews say he will go into public dressed as a woman to avoid being identified during daylight hours.
Officials said Allen was arrested Monday. They said they found him in a home near 27th and Sheridan.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Car crash sparks grass fire, leaves hundreds powerless
- Chase suspect found in north Tulsa back yard
- Two Tulsa attorneys seek improvements in state rape laws
- 'Cash me ousside' teen once helped nurse her mother through chemo
- Norman police release Amelia Molitor interview video years after Joe Mixon incident
© 2017 Cox Media Group.