TULSA COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- An Oklahoma teacher was arrested in Tulsa County Tuesday on a warrant for sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Vincent Warford, a Tulsa County resident, is accused of sexual exploitation of a minor through a telecommunications device.
- He was arrested Tuesday.
- Warford is a teacher at Liberty Schools iin Woods County.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Jessica Simpson mom-shamed for daughter's Halloween costume
- The Latest: 2 men who pursued gunman attend shooting vigil
- Jenks Police search for gun safe thieves
- Tulsa police: Suspected burglar shot his alleged partner in crime
© 2017 Cox Media Group.