- The Electoral College officially casts votes for president Monday
- Oklahoma Electors are legally bound to match the state’s popular vote
- Opponents of President-Elect Donald Trump are encouraging electors to ignore that law
- Oklahoma Electors began casting their ballot at 10 a.m.
- All seven formally selected Donald Trump
- What happens with the electors meet? READ MORE.
- Murder charges filed in Courtney Palmer case
- Suspect killed, woman found dead with dogs in west Tulsa
- Another year, another budget hole for lawmakers to address
- Frigid temps continue ahead of warm up for the week
- Winter Weather: Staying safe in Green Country
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Oklahoma electors formally select Donald Trump
Tulsa teachers, supporters hit the road for education funding
Man offers $100,000 reward for information leading to missing Eufaula woman
BOK Center responds after deadly explosion at Manchester Arena
Divers find five cars submerged at the bottom of Nowata County rock quarry