TULSA, Okla. - Some Oklahoma churches are planning to close their doors for a weekend next month to worship in Texas with victims of the Sutherland Springs shooting.
Pastor Deshawn Hardwell of Righteous on the Call said 25 pastors from across the region signed up to take their congregations to Texas.
The group will leave Dec. 9 for services at a church near the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs.
Those who would like more information can contact Hardwell at 539-444-6838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police: Man staged Tulsa abduction to avoid paying out of state drug dealers
- Gun store burglar crashes through strip mall
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill speak out in favor of ‘common sense' gun control
- Police: Florida woman swaps bar codes, buys electronics for $3.70 at Walmart
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.