JENKS, Okla. - Quick facts:
- New restaurants are coming to Jenks Riverwalk Crossing in the next couple months
- Andolini’s will open in a restaurant there this month, Burn Co. will do likewise in a couple months and Maryn's Top House and Raw Bar will also open soon.
- There is also an industrial park off Elm Street getting ready for new businesses to come in. The owner says they are sprucing up the place to add new tenants.
- The city credits the success of nearby FlyingTee with a jump in development.
- The chamber of commerce presidents says these are just the first of many projects to come this summer.
- Officials say the projects help add tax revenue and jobs to Jenks.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Fox News ends relationship with Bill O’Reilly
- President George H.W. Bush returns to hospital for pneumonia treatment
- Police seek trio accused of stealing purses from Hurts Donuts in downtown Tulsa
- Defense: Tulsa woman accused of cutting corpse was fixing woman's hair
- OKC Remembrance Ceremony: 22 Years Later
Mother contacted after children found wandering alone in north Tulsa
© 2018 Cox Media Group.