TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Attorneys for former Tulsa police officer Shannon Kepler fought to have Judge Sharon Holmes removed from the case on claims of bias.
- That motion was denied Thursday.
- Kepler is accused of shooting and killing his daughter’s boyfriend, Jeremey Lake, in August 2014.
- The trial will start on Monday. FOX23 will be there to give you new developments from the courtroom.
Stories to read on FOX23.com:
- Oklahoma Board of Education releases school grades
- Chilling video shows crash survivor's message for loved ones when he thought he wouldn't make it
- Bartlesville officer involved shooting under investigation
- Manhunt continues for murder suspect
- Arby's to sell venison in some stores
© 2017 Cox Media Group.