TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
UPDATE (9:37 a.m.): Outages by County
- Comanche: Fewer than 5
- Creek: Fewer than 5
- Haskell: 26
- Latimer: 21
- Le Flore: 19
- McCurtain: Fewer than 5
- Okmulgee: 115
- Osage: 36
- Pittsburg: 16
- Pushmataha: Fewer than 5
- Rogers: 367
- Tulsa: 116
- Wagoner: 195
- Washington: 34
- More than 2,500 people lost power in Green Country Sunday as storms continued to roll through.
- According to PSO, nearly 2,000 Tulsa County customers lost power, while Rogers and Osage County both showed nearly 400 customers without power.
- More than 1,800 of the Tulsa County customers without power were centered around 101st and Sheridan.
- PSO's website says the power will likely be restored by 11:30 a.m. for most of the customers.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Michelle Carter guilty of involuntary manslaughter in boyfriend's suicide
- Body found behind Tulsa County jail
- French fries, other fried potatoes could lead to early death, research suggests
- 7 things to know about the rare total solar eclipse crossing the nation this August
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.