by: Greg Brown Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
UPDATE (9:37 a.m.): Outages by County
- Comanche: Fewer than 5
- Creek: Fewer than 5
- Haskell: 26
- Latimer: 21
- Le Flore: 19
- McCurtain: Fewer than 5
- Okmulgee: 115
- Osage: 36
- Pittsburg: 16
- Pushmataha: Fewer than 5
- Rogers: 367
- Tulsa: 116
- Wagoner: 195
- Washington: 34
- More than 2,500 people lost power in Green Country Sunday as storms continued to roll through.
- According to PSO, nearly 2,000 Tulsa County customers lost power, while Rogers and Osage County both showed nearly 400 customers without power.
- More than 1,800 of the Tulsa County customers without power were centered around 101st and Sheridan.
- PSO's website says the power will likely be restored by 11:30 a.m. for most of the customers.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Michelle Carter guilty of involuntary manslaughter in boyfriend's suicide
- Body found behind Tulsa County jail
- French fries, other fried potatoes could lead to early death, research suggests
- 7 things to know about the rare total solar eclipse crossing the nation this August
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
More power outages as storms roll through Green Country
Thieves steal valuable gear from Oklahoma Army National Guard specialist
Tulsa police work to identify duo accused of stealing from Name Brand Clothing
Women arrested in prostitution stings at Tulsa massage parlors
Cherokee Nation shares traditional origin story of solar eclipse