TULSA, Okla. - Two men are safe after they escaped a north Tulsa house fire Saturday.
Firefighters say they arrived at the house near Pine and Harvard around 8 a.m.
They were able to get the fire out in minutes, but the home was a total loss.
They said wind pushed heat and smoke through the house.
Two men were able to make it out safely.
Investigators are working to learn what caused the fire.
- Sam's Club abruptly closes locations across the country
- U.S. issues ‘do not travel' advisory for 5 states in Mexico
- Killer herpes from Florida monkeys could pass to humans, scientists warn
- Arrests of nearly 70 people at party 'incredible waste of resources,' legal analyst says
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.