MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Michael Williams has filed a lawsuit against E-Ciggeez of Muskogee.
- He said the company was negligent in selling him an e-cigarette that exploded in his mouth.
A Muskogee man is suing after his e-cigarette exploded in his mouth.
Michael Williams, 22, said he was using an e-cigarette when it exploded.
Williams is suing E-Ciggeez, an e-cigarette store out of Muskogee.
The lawsuit also spells out the e-cigarette manufacturer and the company who made the casing.
Williams said he was permanently disfigured as the result of the explosion. He said he also sustained damage to his vision.
He said E-Ciggeez was negligent in their marketing and sale of the e-cigarette.
He is asking all defendants for more than $75,000.
- Hillary Clinton wins Democratic primary in California
- Tulsans take break from I-244 construction
- Here’s why it took so long to see Brock Turner’s mugshot
- Gas prices take small dip in Green Country
- TPD investigates series of armed robberies
Get the latest news straight to your phone by downloading the FOX23 News app HERE.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Man sues local e-cigarette store after device explodes in mouth
Oklahoma man on journey of a lifetime in homemade covered wagon
Scam Alert - Money for missing jury duty
Dozens of model trains stolen from a north Tulsa storage facility
FOX23 takes a look at how Tulsa's homicide numbers compare to other cities