by: Lynn Casey Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are investigating after someone shot a man in the stomach outside a Tulsa convenience store.
- They say a man was transported in critical condition after he was shot at a convenience store near Apache and Yale.
- They say the man then ran to his home on Vandalia Street nearby.
- Police say they believe a red car was involved.
- Officials confirmed that the victim later died.
- He was later identified as Jeremy Armstrong ,19.
- Police brought Dominique Brown into custody.
- Investigators believe Brown, Armstrong and others were involved in a drug transaction when an attempted robbery took place.
- Brown allegedly shot Armstrong while he was fleeing.
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news updates sent to your phone.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Body found after north Tulsa fire
- 3 in custody after woman reportedly drops child off at hospital with massive head injury
- Homes destroyed during Green Country wildfire
- Police investigate strangulation at south Tulsa apartment complex
- Video shows officer knew woman was in car before Okmulgee police chief opened fire
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Victim identified after shooting outside north Tulsa convenience store,…
Tulsa teachers, supporters hit the road for education funding
Man offers $100,000 reward for information leading to missing Eufaula woman
BOK Center responds after deadly explosion at Manchester Arena
Divers find five cars submerged at the bottom of Nowata County rock quarry