by: Lynn Casey Updated:
TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police are investigating after someone shot a man in the stomach outside a Tulsa convenience store.
- They say a man was transported in critical condition after he was shot at a convenience store near Apache and Yale.
- They say the man then ran to his home on Vandalia Street nearby.
- Police say they believe a red car was involved.
- Officials confirmed that the victim later died.
- He was later identified as Jeremy Armstrong ,19.
- Police brought Dominique Brown into custody.
- Investigators believe Brown, Armstrong and others were involved in a drug transaction when an attempted robbery took place.
- Brown allegedly shot Armstrong while he was fleeing.
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news updates sent to your phone.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Body found after north Tulsa fire
- 3 in custody after woman reportedly drops child off at hospital with massive head injury
- Homes destroyed during Green Country wildfire
- Police investigate strangulation at south Tulsa apartment complex
- Video shows officer knew woman was in car before Okmulgee police chief opened fire
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Victim identified after shooting outside north Tulsa convenience store,…
Sand Springs police receive nearly $10,000 pay raise
Face-painted burglar hits Owasso restaurant
Police: Teens beat woman, try to steal car at gunpoint
Crosstown Learning Center given $500K grant for Kendall-Whittier improvements