TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A business in midtown Tulsa's Pearl District is reaching out to the community for help after a break-in Monday night.
- Surveillance video shows a man throwing a brick through the window of the Freeway Café near 3rd and Trenton around 10 p.m., just after employees left.
- The video shows the suspect grab the cash register from the restaurant and climb back out the window before nonchalantly walking away.
- The manager says the suspect only got 45 cents, because they empty the register every night, but it still is costing them, because the register costs $800 to replace and they will have to make repairs to the widow.
- The manager says it’s frustrating, and he hopes this crime will bring more police to patrol the area.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Thieves using new trick to lure victims at gas stations
- Federal investigation uncovers multi-million dollar drug ring out of Tulsa auto shops
- Couple sentenced to prison for hate crime involving Confederate flags, shotgun
- 17-year-old killed after girl sneaks him into home, dad mistakes him for burglar
- WATCH: April the giraffe to give birth soon at Animal Adventure Park in New York
© 2018 Cox Media Group.