TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- A spokesperson for the Tulsa International Airport says a man is in the hospital after crashing his car into the airport.
- Officials say it will take time to clean up the broken glass and bent frame from the Saturday morning crash.
- The man was taken to the hospital, but no one else was hurt.
- The only damage is believed to be cosmetic.
- Officials say the driver was an airport employee. They said he works for American Parking.
- He is believed to have suffered a medical episode when he was arriving to work, causing the crash.
- FOX23 is on the scene learning more for FOX23 News This Morning.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Vandals shoot out car windows in south Tulsa
- Tulsa police investigate stabbing in west Tulsa
- Chances for a rainy weekend
- Claremore church damaged by a fire
- Luke Bryan appears to hit fan in stage gesture
© 2017 Cox Media Group.