TULSA, Okla. - Police closed 36th Street North lanes near Lewis Wednesday after a crash there.
A mail truck and a work truck reportedly collided there around 4 p.m.
Police say a mail truck collided nearly head-on with a dump truck traveling west on 36th Street North.
The mail truck driver was taken to a hospital in serious condition, but the other driver was uninjured.
***Major Traffic Delay***— Tulsa Police (@TulsaPolice) December 6, 2017
Behind the scene photos from the wreck on 36th Street north, we'll try and get the road cleared ASAP. pic.twitter.com/42rm0CcGxi
- Why is Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
- Fans call for statue of Mayfield planting flag
- Mystery Oreo flavor revealed as Fruity Pebbles cereal
- New ADHD treatment could involve video games
- See more trending stories on FOX23.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.