LOCUST GROVE, Okla. - Locust Grove Public Schools is canceling class Tuesday on account of the cold weather.
The school district put out a statement on Facebook Monday stating that the cancellation comes as officials anticipate cold temperatures and wind chills.
Classes will resume Wednesday.
Chouteau-Mazie also took to Facebook to let parents know that class was canceled Tuesday.
Officials from Peggs and Tenkiller say that school will be canceled there as well.
Water trouble in Pawhuska has led school officials to cancel class Tuesday.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Tulsa police solve nearly all homicide cases in deadly 2017
- Top news, trending stories with FOX23 News on Facebook
- Local business owner says low temperatures mean high demand for plumbing services
- Good Samaritan now regrets chasing thieves who broke into woman's car
- Twitter has field day with Steve Harvey's New Year's Eve outfit
© 2018 Cox Media Group.