A Christmas Eve fire forces more than a dozen people out of two homes in Owasso.
Owasso firefighters found one house, on North 119th East Avenue near East 83rd Place North, engulfed around 6:30 Monday night.
The wind blew the flames to a second home.
No one was hurt but at least 15 people including visiting holiday guests are displaced.
Firefighters say it started in the chimney after someone set the fire in a fireplace.
Firefighters were on the scene for about five hours.
The Red Cross was helping both families.