Teen shocked by Walmart self-checkout

A 17-year-old says he was sent to the emergency room when he was shocked at the self-checkout at the Sand Springs Walmart.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
 
Comments
tonyahBrown22 - 7/21/2013 7:55 PM
0 Votes
omg that poor boy i hope they get there tails in trouble dumb walmart need to check there stuff be4 letting customers use it

JustAThought - 7/20/2013 9:58 AM
0 Votes
Tasers are a lot safer than guns. They don't exactly claim tasers are safe either, that is why it is protocol for individuals who are tased to receive follow up medical treatment. If criminals were obeying the law, they wouldn't have to worry about being tased in the first place.

Unwashed Mass - 7/12/2013 11:12 AM
1 Vote
And they say Tasers are safe... NOT. You would be amazed at how little electric shock it takes to knock your heart out of rhythm.

okEric - 7/11/2013 11:27 AM
0 Votes
If they play this right, kid just won the lottery.

NoAirMan - 7/11/2013 7:47 AM
0 Votes
I do not believe it. ...

Mayor Maynot - 7/11/2013 12:38 AM
0 Votes
BTW Jared WallyWorld Is fixing to make you a very generous offer. Here's to you Ms Robinson. Get a lawyer.

Mayor Maynot - 7/11/2013 12:35 AM
1 Vote
WOW I thought those self check kiosks were pretty neato. No more self check for me.
FOX23 Weather Center
69°
Feels Like: 69°
High: 71° | Low: 66°
Cloudy
Most Popular
Children found living inside meth lab operation;12 arrested
ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. -- Small children were found living in a meth lab operation. Now, a dozen people are behind bars. FOX23's Morgan Downing spoke exclusively with sheriff's investigators about what they found on a rural Rogers County ranch. Video Watch This Video
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.