TFD: Apartment fire started by fireworks
|Updated: 7/05/2012 10:05 am
||Published: 7/05/2012 7:04 am
Tulsa fire crews responded to a fire early Thursday morning.
Fire officials say fireworks caused the fire at the Creekside Apartments near 39th and Garnett.
Firefighters say the fireworks sparked flames on the roof of one building, but no apartment units were damaged, just the roof.
A couple of families were displaced because of an electrical box that caught fire. No one was hurt.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.