Roof collapses as Tulsa firefighters battle fire
|Updated: 6/26/2012 9:27 pm
||Published: 6/26/2012 5:20 pm
Tulsa firefighters are on the scene of a house fire near 64th and Harvard.
Tulsa fire officials tell FOX23 two people were in the home when a fire started. Officials say the fire may have started when an exhaust fan in the kitchen was turned on while cooking dinner.
The roof of the home collapsed, but homeowners got out safely. Firefighters say the heat is causing problems, one firefighter has collapsed and is using ice water to cool off.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.