North Tulsa house damaged by fire


Story Comments Share

Updated: 12/20/2012 1:47 pm Published: 12/20/2012 1:05 pm


A family in north Tulsa is getting help after a fire damages their home.

The fire broke out in a room at the front of the house near 500 East Woodrow around 11 o'clock Thursday morning.

According to firefighters, a man returned to the house and smelled smoke.  That's when he saw flames in the attic.

Firefighters tell FOX23 they believe the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem.

The Red Cross is helping the family with immediate needs.

Story Comments Share

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of KOKI FOX23 - Tulsa

No comments yet!
FOX23 Weather Center
57°
Feels Like: 57°
High: 80° | Low: 54°
Cloudy
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.