|Updated: 11/28/2013 11:38 pm
||Published: 11/28/2013 11:01 pm
A neighbor told me Danny and Wadina Grossman woke him up around 2 o'clock Thanksgiving morning because their mobile home was in flames-and they weren't sure if they still had family inside.
FOX23 spoke with neighbor, Jim Morgan.
"We came over here to try to see what we could do but the fire was so bright, hot, we couldn't get near the trailer. There was no way of getting anybody else out."
It was what Jim Morgan found just outside his front door Thanksgiving morning.
He even shot a video on his cellphone before firefighters got there.
"This was one of the worst ones I've ever seen. It got too hot. I couldn't even get near the trailer," Morgan told us.
The fire was so hot the frame on the house bent.
"We thought the kids might have gone to the casino. So we went riding up to the casino; paged them. They weren't there. Then this morning they found the bodies," Morgan explained.
Firefighters found 35-year-old Joshua Sykes and 32-year-old Barbara Deutcher inside.
The family of the victim's, the Grossman's spent this thanksgiving in mourning, and with only the clothes on their backs.
"Well they have nothing. All they have is a truck. But no clothes," Morgan said.
We spoke with the agent from the state fire marshal this evening and he told us they're leaning toward the cause being a space heater.
However there was too much damage to be 100 percent sure.