A fire caused damage at a Muskogee home Wednesday night.
A neighbor sent FOX23 a video of the fire. She said it was taken near Geneva and B street.
The fire apparently started in the attic. The neighbor tells us the family was at church when the fire broke out. She says a woman in a wheelchair lived there, along with a man, and two young children.
No one was hurt.
Also overnight Wednesday, FOX23 confirmed two other fires in Muskogee, and the smoke could be smelled in Tulsa. Dispatchers said there is a controlled burn going on at Camp Gruber. Also, the Tulsa Police said they were told about a hay bale fire.
Both are contained.