Midtown business damaged by fire overnight


Story Comments Share

Updated: 2/15 7:10 am Published: 2/15 1:51 am


TULSA, Okla - FOX23 crews were on the scene of a business fire overnight.

It happened at the Becco Contractors building on 15th street in Midtown Tulsa.

FOX23 learned the smoke was so heavy inside the building they were forced to open the roof.

Fire crews tell FOX23 it started in the attic and burned so long that it burned through the floor, causing two firefighters to fall through to the first floor.

The two firefighters were checked out by EMSA and were able to finish their shift.

No one was inside the building at the time of the fire.



Story Comments Share

2 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of KOKI FOX23 - Tulsa

Mayor Maynot - 2/15/2014 6:01 PM
0 Votes
Probably a faulty space heater. Who wants to heat faulty space???

Mayor Maynot - 2/15/2014 7:18 AM
0 Votes
I thought that they were trained better than that. Glad that they were not hurt.
FOX23 Weather Center
83°
Feels Like: 83°
High: 85° | Low: 49°
Partly Cloudy
Most Popular
Children found living inside meth lab operation;12 arrested
ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. -- Small children were found living in a meth lab operation. Now, a dozen people are behind bars. FOX23's Morgan Downing spoke exclusively with sheriff's investigators about what they found on a rural Rogers County ranch. Video Watch This Video
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.