Man injured in Cherokee Co. home explosion
|Updated: 2/03/2013 1:05 pm
||Published: 2/02/2013 10:41 pm
Cherokee County sheriff's office says one man was injured in a home explosion Saturday evening.
Deputies say it happened just after 7 p.m. at a home near Highway 51.
They say the homeowner was cooking, when the propane tank exploded.
The man was taken to a Tulsa area hospital.
He is in critical condition.
The home is a total loss. His dog survived.
Copyright 2013 Cox Television Tulsa, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.