Man died after being pulled from burning apartment

Two neighbors rushed to save a man from his burning apartment in downtown Tulsa on Wednesday.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
 
Comments
Samafoo - 1/9/2014 4:50 PM
0 Votes
I used to live at this complex last year. I lived there for about 7 months. The heating system is a furnace system and quite outdated. Leaks are questionable. Aside from that, my unit did have smoke detectors as well as all of my surrounding neighbors which were checked once a month and the maintenance man always replaced the batteries and tested them. Even if I had torn them off the walls in frustration during cooking(they worked a little bit too well), he would always put them back. It's a shame this happened. May peace be with his family and the tenants that are living there. - Sam
FOX23 Weather Center
70°
Feels Like: 70°
High: 71° | Low: 64°
Light Rain
Most Popular
Children found living inside meth lab operation;12 arrested
ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. -- Small children were found living in a meth lab operation. Now, a dozen people are behind bars. FOX23's Morgan Downing spoke exclusively with sheriff's investigators about what they found on a rural Rogers County ranch. Video Watch This Video
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.