Man died after being pulled from burning apartment

Two neighbors rushed to save a man from his burning apartment in downtown Tulsa on Wednesday.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
 
Comments
Samafoo - 1/9/2014 4:50 PM
0 Votes
I used to live at this complex last year. I lived there for about 7 months. The heating system is a furnace system and quite outdated. Leaks are questionable. Aside from that, my unit did have smoke detectors as well as all of my surrounding neighbors which were checked once a month and the maintenance man always replaced the batteries and tested them. Even if I had torn them off the walls in frustration during cooking(they worked a little bit too well), he would always put them back. It's a shame this happened. May peace be with his family and the tenants that are living there. - Sam
FOX23 Weather Center
68°
Feels Like: 68°
High: 81° | Low: 55°
Cloudy
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.