Firefighters warn to check chimneys after fire destroys home

Fire destroyed a south Tulsa family's home Friday night. It happened near 75th Street and Yale Avenue and firefighters tell FOX23 cold weather may be to blame.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
 
Comments
No comments yet!
FOX23 Weather Center
68°
Feels Like: 68°
High: 81° | Low: 55°
Cloudy
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.