Firefighters at east Tulsa apartment fire
|Updated: 2/05 5:17 pm
||Published: 2/05 9:21 am
Tulsa Firefighters rescued a sleeping man from a fire at an east Tulsa apartment complex.
The fire broke out shortly before 9 a.m. on Tuesday at the Village East Apartments near 23rd and Garnett. Firefighters tell FOX23, four apartments were involved in the fire that started when a resident left food cooking on the stove unattended.
Seven adults and 11 children were displaced by the fire, but no one was injured.
Copyright 2013 Cox Television Tulsa, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.