Fire damages midtown apartment


Story Comments Share

Updated: 11/13/2012 9:20 am Published: 11/13/2012 5:08 am


The Red Cross is helping a person displaced by an apartment fire early Tuesday morning.

The fire broke out around midnight at the Heritage Apartments near 31st and Yale. When crews got there, the kitchen was on fire, but firefighters were able to put it out quickly.

The fire damaged the kitchen, and the rest of the unit was damaged by smoke. No one was hurt.

Story Comments Share

2 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of KOKI FOX23 - Tulsa

Mayor Maynot - 11/13/2012 5:58 PM
0 Votes
Tease = grease

Mayor Maynot - 11/13/2012 3:26 PM
0 Votes
Tease fire on the stove ?? Handy remedy is a box of baking soda. You say they used it up making crack. Just another part of the Reagan administrations fallout. Death Valley Days.
FOX23 Weather Center
70°
Feels Like: 70°
High: 71° | Low: 64°
Cloudy
Most Popular
Children found living inside meth lab operation;12 arrested
ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. -- Small children were found living in a meth lab operation. Now, a dozen people are behind bars. FOX23's Morgan Downing spoke exclusively with sheriff's investigators about what they found on a rural Rogers County ranch. Video Watch This Video
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.