Family in Sapulpa escapes fire in their home
|Updated: 1/02/2013 9:18 am
||Published: 1/02/2013 6:59 am
Fire crews from Sapulpa and Kellyville responded to a house fire early Wednesday morning in Sapulpa. It happened near Highway 33 and South 209th west Avenue.
A family inside the house woke up to their smoke alarm going off. They were able to get out safely. Creek County Sheriff's deputies were also on the scene, and they say the fire started in the living room. It's not clear what sparked the flames.
The home appears to be a total loss.
Copyright 2013 Cox Television Tulsa, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.