Family displaced after house fire


Story Comments Share

Reported by: Eddie Randle
Updated: 2/08 4:27 pm Published: 2/08 11:16 am


Just before six this morning fire crews were called out to a home in the 2100 block of N. Birmingham Place.

Five fire trucks were there assisting with the fire.

One of the women who stays in the house said she believes the fire was started in a room on a mattress.

After fire crews got everyone out safely, one of the residents reunited with five of her dogs.

Fire officials say they don't have an exact number of how many people lived at the house, but everyone got out safely.

American Red Cross spoke with fire officials and the people who live in the home.


Story Comments Share

1 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of KOKI FOX23 - Tulsa

Mayor Maynot - 2/8/2014 11:41 AM
0 Votes
In a room on a mattress. That's code for a ciggarette. Tobacco kills
FOX23 Weather Center
78°
Feels Like: 78°
High: 81° | Low: 48°
Partly Cloudy
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.