Explosion heard before house caught fire

Tulsa Firefighters told FOX23 that a propane tank may have been the cause of a shed exploding in north Tulsa Saturday.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
 
Comments
Mayor Maynot - 12/28/2013 2:17 PM
0 Votes
In other news the cause is clearly stated. The propane grill in the shed exploded setting the house on fire.

Mayor Maynot - 12/28/2013 1:10 PM
0 Votes
Must have been a pretty big explosion #8^} It went allllll the way from North Tulsa to the 200 Block of South Fulton. Sounds like a gas leak. Natural gas will just lay in a pocket until it finds a spark and then it's Ka-Booooom. Mk83 Most meth operations don't exceed much more than a two liter bottle. A natural gas leak COULD fill all the way underneath a house.
FOX23 Weather Center
64°
Feels Like: 64°
High: 66° | Low: 43°
Partly Cloudy
Most Popular
Fallin signs minimum wage hike ban in Oklahoma
Cities in Oklahoma are prohibited from establishing mandatory minimum wage or vacation and sick-day requirements under a bill that has been signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin.
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.