The city of Bixby posted information about a temporary storm debris drop off site on their website.
2013 Bixby Temporary Tree Debris Management Site is located on 131st Street, halfway between Mingo Rd. and Garnett Rd.
Disposal Site Regulations:
- Users will be required to comply with traffic control directions issued by City staff at the site. All entering traffic must circulate through the site counterclockwise on roads provided.
- Only timber debris will be accepted at the site. Commercial haulers and haulers with loads containing any other debris or waste will not be permitted site access.
- Recent City water bills must be presented to City staff at the site for access and use of the site.
- Site disposal hours are as follows:
- Mon. - Fri. 7 am - 7 pm
- Sat. 8 am - 4 pm
- Closed Sundays
- The disposal site will be open to Bixby residents August 6, 2013 and August 30, 2013.
The city has completed phase 1 of the pick up process, that consisted of city crews clearing debris that posed a safety risk.