86-year-old dies in a house fire in north Tulsa Sunday

FOX23 talked with the Tulsa Fire Department, which said there was no working smoke detector in the house. Fire officials also tell us the woman was using a space heater at the time of the fire, however, they haven't ruled that as the main cause.

Click here to read the full story.

Post a Comment
 

Enter the words shown above Enter the numbers you hear
Refresh Image Audio Help
 
Comments
No comments yet!
FOX23 Weather Center
53°
Feels Like: 53°
High: 66° | Low: 46°
Mostly Cloudy
Top Stories
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.