TULSA, Okla. - A local man has been reunited with the dog he calls his “eyes.”
The dog's owner, who is partially blind, said the dog wandered off Tuesday when they were walking together in a new part of town. He said the dog is his eyes.
Someone reportedly found dog shivering on the 21st bridge wearing a working harness the next day.
Then, the dog owner's daughter said she saw a post about the dog on social media and contacted the people who found it.
Now, the man and the dog have been reunited.
Trending Now on FOX23
- 71 dead after passenger plane crashes near Moscow, Russia's transport minister says
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news and weather alerts on your device
- "All Black Town" produces first black woman Mayor, educators and businessmen
- Police investigate north Tulsa homicide
- Pawhuska group takes in animals from abusive homes
© 2018 Cox Media Group.