WAGONER COUNTY, Okla. - Law enforcement says they have zeroed in on several “persons of interest” after a Wagoner County home invasion case.
Detectives took DNA samples found at the scene and sent it to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation along with DNA samples taken from the persons of interest.
The victim tells FOX23 she’s hopeful they will catch the suspect and that the experience has made her scared and upset.
The home invasion happened last week in a rural area near 81st and 329th.
- Why is Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?
- Fans call for statue of Mayfield planting flag
- Mystery Oreo flavor revealed as Fruity Pebbles cereal
- New ADHD treatment could involve video games
- See more trending stories on FOX23.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.