ROGERS COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A large grass fire burned in the Oologah-Talala area.
- Rogers County fire crews worked to stop it from spreading.
- Officials evacuated structures near 4800 E. 360 Road west of 360 Road and Highway 169.
- The evacuation orders were later lifted.
- The fire came under control over Wednesday night
- A man burning brush from his landscaping business accidentally started the fire
- He intends to pay for hay destroyed in the blaze
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Senate on track to confirm Scott Pruitt as EPA administrator
- Tulsa police: Man accusing officer of harassment on 'Live PD' could have just walked away
- Parents claim children who took MiraLAX developed 'neuropsychiatric problems'
- Officials work to identify human remains found in Okmulgee dumpster
- Special meeting called to discuss the future of Helmerich Park
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Fire evacuations lifted near Oologah-Talala
Officer reportedly tackles OU quarterback Baker Mayfield during…
Bartlesville resident files lawsuit to stop development, citing river pollution
Golden Apple Award winner enjoys seeing some students for a second year
Police investigate after south Tulsa pharmacy robbery