NORTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - A woman got a nice surprise when someone she thought was just another stranger offered to pay for her groceries.
Robin McFadden said she was in line with her three sons at a Publix grocery store in Johns Creek, Georgia, trying to get her coupons in order.
She said a few items were not ringing up properly and she was scrambling to figure out what was wrong as her children fussed.
Behind her someone asked, “How much is she short?”
McFadden said she turned around and gasped when she realized the person asking was comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
Before she could say anything, Foxworthy paid for her groceries.
“I told him that he was going to make me cry and then I took the photo. I’m so thankful for him,” McFadden said.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Three rescued during midtown fire
- Parents act fast, disarm son who brought guns to Utah school
- Jeff Foxworthy pays for woman's groceries
- Tulsa International Airport employee crashes into airport
- Man files lawsuit against Jenks restaurant after wife’s death
© 2018 Cox Media Group.