BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Walter Brazington Jr. was arrested on allegations surrounding a massage parlor in Broken Arrow.
- Investigators say he was running a prostitution ring there.
- They say he was also behind a traveling evangelical Christian group.
Broken Arrow police say a man arrested in a recent prostitution bust was also running a traveling evangelistic team.
Walter Brazington Jr. is accused of running a prostitution ring in Broken Arrow that was busted up last week.
Police say a woman was knowingly spreading HIV at the parlor.
Authorities say Brazington was also running All Nations Evangelistic Team, a traveling evangelical Christian group based in Broken Arrow.
According to the group's website, Brazington refers to himself as a prophet and an apostle, and he claims to have been preaching since 1981.
When FOX23 asked Brazington about the church and the allegations against him, he declined to comment. We've also reached out to the numbers listed on the All Nations Evangelistic Team website, but recordings indicated that incoming calls are currently restricted.
Police say they are currently working to track down clients from the alleged house of prostitution.
- 'I did it to kill people,' 10-year-old allegedly tells police after driving truck through home
- Sen. James Lankford releases 'Federal Fumbles' list for 2017
- Spend your time wisely- Get the FOX23 News and Weather apps!
- 4-year-old served alcoholic milk shake, mother furious at restaurant
- Join the conversation about news that matters to YOU- FOX23 News on Facebook
© 2018 Cox Media Group.