TULSA, Okla. - A homeless man is cleaning the streets of Tulsa in order to “right his wrongs,” according to police.
Officer Popsey Floyd posted the story about Brian Freeman, a.k.a Cleaner, on Facebook Wednesday.
He said that officers noticed a line of trash bags placed along Peoria Avenue between 41st and 51st streets and tracked down Freeman on Wednesday.
Freeman told Police Sgt. Parsons that he is trying to set a good example for his son and wants to work rather than panhandle.
See the full story and pictures here:
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Teen allegedly harassed by police for mowing lawns in affluent neighborhood
- Three break into east Tulsa apartment, rob residents
- Ford recalls 117K trucks, SUVs
- June Foray, voice of Cindy Lou Who, Rocky the Flying Squirrel dies at 99
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.