TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A major road project on Highway 75 begins Monday.
- Six miles of Highway 75 will be resurfaced from the I-244 junction to the Creek Turnpike.
- The nearly $4.7 million project will cause multiple lane and ramp closures.
- Drivers should plan for long delays. Alternate routes are recommended.
- LIVE FOX23 Traffic Map
- The project is expected to last into the summer months.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Homeowner shoots, kills showering intruder, police say
- Thief forces employees into cooler during midtown robbery
- Police identify victims in Okmulgee triple shooting
- Highway 75 construction to impact Tulsa traffic into the summer
- Husband having sex with wife in fatal DUI crash gets 5 years
© 2018 Cox Media Group.