- TULSA, Okla. - Several highways are closed because of high water and flooding.
- Highway 80 is closed in Cherokee County just five miles south of Highway 51 between Hulbert and Fort Gibson.
- Highway Nine is closed between the Indian Nations Turnpike and Highway 52 in McIntosh County.
- In Pittsburg County, US-270 is closed a half mile west of the Indian Nations Turnpike and Highway 63 is closed from Haileyville west to Bache Road.
- Liberty officials say Bixby Road is closed from 191st to 121st, Sheridan is closed from 201st to 211th and PEoria is closed from 201st to 221st.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Juror shares letter from Betty Shelby trial
- Betty Shelby police interview released, Shelby will return to TPD
- Pit bull will begin stint as Ohio police K-9
- Report: White House official subject of Russia probe
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.