TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa Zoo officials are working to make sure the animals don't get too cold during the winter months.
The new Lost Kingdom exhibit gives cold weather animals, like snow leopards, the opportunity to go outside and warmer climate creatures, such as the komodo dragon, the option to stay inside.
The $21 million exhibit was completed last year and is the home of the zoo's tigers, snow leopards and more.
It also has radiant floor heating, straw and heated rocks to make the animals comfortable.
Visitors can stop by to see them year-round.
- Sam's Club abruptly closes locations across the country
- U.S. issues ‘do not travel' advisory for 5 states in Mexico
- Killer herpes from Florida monkeys could pass to humans, scientists warn
- Arrests of nearly 70 people at party 'incredible waste of resources,' legal analyst says
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.